Sun Palace Hotel Rhodes. Reeves Motel Cape May
Sun Palace Hotel Rhodes
- Palace Hotel is a registered historic building in Cincinnati, Ohio, listed in the National Register on March 3, 1980. It is currently known as the "Cincinnatian Hotel".
- British colonial financier and statesman in South Africa; made a fortune in gold and diamond mining; helped colonize the territory now known as Zimbabwe; he endowed annual fellowships for British Commonwealth and United States students to study at Oxford University (1853-1902)
- a Greek island in the southeast Aegean Sea 10 miles off the Turkish coast; the largest of the Dodecanese; it was colonized before 1000 BC by Dorians from Argos; site of the Colossus of Rhodes
- Rhodes (?????, Rodos, ) is a Greek island approximately southwest of Turkey in the eastern Aegean Sea. It is the largest of the Dodecanese islands in terms of both land area and population, with a population of 117,007 of which 53,709 resided in the homonymous capital city of the island.
- A Greek island in the southeastern Aegean Sea, off the Turkish coast. It is the largest of the Dodecanese Islands and the most easterly of the islands in the Aegean Sea; pop. 98,000
- Its capital, a port on the northern tip; pop. 42,000. It was founded c.408 bc and was the site of the Colossus of Rhodes
- sunlight: the rays of the sun; "the shingles were weathered by the sun and wind"
- the star that is the source of light and heat for the planets in the solar system; "the sun contains 99.85% of the mass in the solar system"; "the Earth revolves around the Sun"
- expose one's body to the sun
- Sit or lie in the sun
- Expose (something) to the sun, esp. to warm or dry it
Prassonisi, Rhodes, where the Mediterranean and Aegean Seas meet.
The southern tip of the island of Rhodes is behind me, with the two seas only a few hundred yards apart. I'm standing atop a small peninsular island, at the southern tip of which the currents of the two seas overlap. Very popular with surfers.
One of the seas is very calm whilst the other is quite choppy, which is quite odd when walking across the sand bar tha toyu can see in the background.
It was boiling and we only had a couple of hours off the coach so couldn't make the south side of the peninsular to see the confluence of the seas. Wish I'd had a good camera for this shot, will have to go back!
A dog sunbathes in Rhodes
The sun bed
next to me, a dog chills out big time!
Similar posts: extended stay inn suites fragrance hotel selegie road river inn hunt last minute secret hotels long beach port hotels hotel amenities wholesale acora hotel bonn vistamar beach resort hotel el polo apart hotel suites
Copyright © ACCOMMODATION MOTELS All Rights reserved. Design By Solo.
Created by Kana.